Long Island Invisalign ® Provider
If you are dissatisfied with your smile but haven’t done anything about it because you aren’t interested in a mouthful of metal braces, Invisalign may be the answer for you. It eliminates the discomfort of wearing metal wires and the inconvenience of adjustments.
If you are searching for Invisalign on Long Island, contact Gold Coast Smiles PLLC today.
- Cosmetic Appeal: Invisalign® is an invisible solution that doesn’t draw attention to your mouth. Most people won’t know you’re wearing them unless you tell.
- Removability Promotes Better Hygiene: The Invisalign® repositioners are removable for ease in brushing and flossing. Metal braces are harder to keep clean, potentially causing plaque build up that can lead to gum disease and tooth decay. Research has found that choosing Invisalign® instead can improve gum health.
- No Restrictions on What You Can Eat: The removable aligners give you the freedom to continue eating all your favorite foods without restriction.
- Made to Fit Your Lifestyle, Not Change It: With no metal or wires to irritate your mouth, you can enjoy an active, athletic lifestyle without worrying about injuring yourself or breaking a bracket. And since Invisalign® is clear and removable, you can maintain your professional appearance as well as confidently speak in public.
- Low Cost Flexible Payment Options: We offer payment plans to suit different budgets, including interest-free monthly financing. We also have extended payment options through third-party financing. Our goal is to customize your payment plan to fit your needs.
To begin the Invisalign® treatment process, contact our office to make an appointment for a consultation. Upon your initial examination, Dr. Sami will determine if Invisalign® is right for you and will begin developing an appropriate course of treatment to address your specific needs and concerns. X-rays, photographs and impressions will be taken of your teeth.
Step Two: Invisalign® Fabricates your Custom Aligners
Advanced 3-D computer imaging technology will analyze and transform your impressions into a custom-made series of clear and removable aligners. Through this same computer imaging, we will be able to see the progression of your anticipated therapy and what your teeth will look like after your treatment is completed. This analysis can all be done in our office before any treatment is even started!
Step Three: You Receive Your Aligners
Invisalign Clear Braces Glen Cove | Oyster BayAt your next visit, you will receive your first set of aligners. You’ll wear each set of aligners day and night for about two weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush and floss. You’ll visit our office every four to six weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned and will also receive your next set of trays to take home. Treatment is complete once you have finished wearing each aligner in the series. The average treatment time is typically from six months to one year, depending on the complexity of the case.